About the Role
Diamondback is seeking a Full-Time/ Part-Time Sewing Machine Operator that can begin as soon as possible.
The sew operator would work collaboratively with management, graphic designer, production and merchandising to bring the best product to our customers.
This role supports the organization by operate various industrial sewing machines to customize sporting wear. Room for grow with in the company with opportunities to acquire additional skills such as operating other specialized machines and working on embroidery.
• Be Familiar with sewing machines and basic sewing techniques.
• Ability to sew basic single stitch items accurately and efficiently·
• Ability to do basic maintenance (thread, bobbins) on single stitch machine accurately.
• Good communication skills to effectively collaborate with team members.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Ability to stay productive.
• Ability to read work orders.
• Ability to prioritize their work based on deadlines.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned by management.
About the Company
Established in 2010, Diamondback Sportswear has been providing local teams and schools, companies and organizations with high quality and affordable gear since its inception. Dedicated to their customers and their satisfaction, we pride ourselves on designing and creating personalized apparel that will promote pride in the persons that wear them.
We provide groups with beautiful merchandise such as hoodies, t-shirts, joggers, beanies, hats, jackets, and much more and customize it with a personal logo that would be cherished forever.
Diamondback Sportswear, does more than customize beautiful merchandise. It is a place to explore potential, and show passion. The company looks for people who can grow, think and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination.